Friday, March 16, 2007

Welcome to My Smoking Files

Let me tell you why I'm starting this blog. I've decided to quit smoking once and for all. If you're a smoker, I'm sure like me, you've said this often. Why do we keep going back? I've started this blog because tomorrow I am quitting once and for all. This morning I went on a hunt for other blogs or sites that spoke to me; that I thought would have information that I could use to help me. I found nothing of interest. So, I want to chronicle my own journey through this process in hopes of helping myself, and anyone else out there on the same journey. I want to provide information that isn't just about selling a product to someone in need. Obviously,there will be some content of that sort that will show up here from time to time, but I want to offer as much as I can, for myself and others, content that is free and truly helpful. I will blog about how I'm feeling, whether good or bad, and I will provide links to helpful organizations. I would love to meet others going through this and get feedback. Please come back often and let me know what you think.

No comments: