Thursday, October 30, 2008

9 Weeks Smoke Free

Tomorrow I will have reached 9 weeks without smoking. I have finished the nicotine patch program and have been off the patch for a week. The past week has been a little rough, but I made it through. In fact the past 9 weeks have been really rough, but not due to me quitting. Life has been really stressful in general, but I have made it through everything without smoking a cigarette. I've gained about 8 lbs. and I think if I get back to exercising regularly I can get the weight off. Feeling pretty good about this quit, but not letting my guard down.

I have been quit for 2 Months, 1 Day, 11 hours, 10 minutes and 45 seconds (62 days). I have saved $149.91 by not smoking 749 cigarettes. I have saved 2 Days, 14 hours and 25 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 8/28/2008 1:00 PM

No comments: