Sunday, June 8, 2008

Another Day

I've made it through another day. How do I say that with confidence, knowing that the day isn't really over; it's only evening? I don't drive and am at home with a toddler. I won't be going anywhere. I can't say that I haven't thought about smoking again, but I have had a very positive day today. I've been able to tell myself no, and find other things to do.
One thing that has been working here at home is going outside with my tea. The fresh air feels good and it's relaxing. I am basically doing the same thing I did when I smoked; I'm just not smoking when I go outside now.
I went shopping today and bought some new clothes. I also bought a ton of gum. The gum should help keep me from eating so much. I'd like to not gain too much weight. I have a tendency to really pack on the pounds when I'm not smoking. I always used smoking as an appetite suppressant. So, we'll see how the gum works.

I have been quit for 1 Day, 19 hours, 9 minutes and 42 seconds (1 days). I have saved $4.31 by not smoking 21 cigarettes. I have saved 1 hour and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 6/6/2008 11:00 PM

No comments: