Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Almost There

Just a quick update. I am noticing that as I get closer to my quit date that cigarettes are less and less appealing. The taste is beginning to be horrible and I am smoking a little less. I've also been suffering from the longest migraine ever; all week so far. I feel better today, but I am taking some pain med before I go to work, just in case. Yesterday was so horrible that 7 hours into my shift I started crying. I held on for so long and then just let go. I did go home a little early. This could be from having cut down on the caffeine.
I am also considering quitting on the 7th, Saturday, instead of the 8th. I have the whole day to myself Saturday, and then on Sunday my sister is coming down to spend the day with me; she'll take me out shopping to buy new smoke free clothes. That will give me two days to detox before I am at home alone with a toddler.

No comments: