Friday, June 6, 2008

This is it folks!

Okay, so I did decide that I would start my quit tomorrow, though it officially begins tonight after I smoke my last cigarette. After I smoke, I'll be bagging up all smoking paraphernalia, taking a shower and going to sleep. Tomorrow morning I'll dump everything in the dumpster. My plan for tomorrow is to just chill for the day. I've got my cranberry juice and green tea; I have my yoga dvd, breathing cd, and mediation cd. I also got my Playstation2 hooked back up so I'll probably be playing lots of Final Fantasy XII tomorrow. I'll also pamper myself tomorrow with a pedicure and manicure. I'll have the day to myself until the evening and then on Sunday my sister will be coming over to spend the day with me and take me shopping.
I'm very excited and a little nervous. I'll check in tomorrow with an update on how I'm feeling. You can also follow me on Twitter. I'll update there more frequently.

No comments: