Monday, June 16, 2008

Day 10

Almost ten days! Just wanted to quickly post that I am still smoke free and hanging in there. Today was another rough day. There are so many times during the day that I crave a cigarette still. I know that in just another short week it will get better. I went to
WhyQuit.com for awhile this morning just to remind myself of why I quit and the things I can do to stay quit.
Work is definitely an issue. I keep finding myself telling people "I hope now that I'm back at work I can stay quit." It's very hard not to want that relaxation and quiet time while at work.
I still have a lot to learn, even though I've done this plenty of times before.

I have been quit for 1 Week, 2 Days, 19 hours, 37 minutes and 25 seconds (9 days). I have saved $23.56 by not smoking 117 cigarettes. I have saved 9 hours and 45 minutes of my life. My Quit Date: 6/6/2008 11:00 PM

No comments: