Saturday, June 14, 2008

One Week and One Day

A whole week and a day without smoking. Pretty darn good. Today was better and the best part was I got a little coffee maker so I can drink coffee again. At this point in my quit the lattes and the French Press coffee are too much of a trigger, but a brewed cup of Folgers is just right. I can drink a black cup of regular coffee and I feel great, am able to keep on track and it doesn't trigger the craving; also, it keeps me from stuffing my face with food. I have gained 8lbs. this week. 8 POUNDS!!! Ugh!
So, I go back to work tomorrow. I have a knitting pattern and yarn packed an ready to bring with me so I can knit on my breaks.

I have been quit for 1 Week, 1 Day, 28 minutes and 35 seconds (8 days). I have saved $19.24 by not smoking 96 cigarettes. I have saved 8 hours of my life. My Quit Date: 6/6/2008 11:00 PM

No comments: